Monday, November 12, 2007

Unseen prayers

Silent knives from nowhere
seeping through my heart
and bring my eyes away
from the first place of traces
blood and tears
to the last base of your hopelessness
dreading the drawing by hungry serpents
of a outline of you
like after death

It's that hard to see you going down

So I pleaded
even though knees don't harden
they still feel.
"Save him! Save her!"
Leaving my ignorance for His passion
Squeeze my last breath for
assurance of your new life

-----------------------------------------


Rushing forward the battlelines
Face the fear of bullets
Draw the sword
Bring light into darkness

Your works left rippling
strengthening weak hearts who became warriors
they keep running
straining, tearing each muscle
while holding the torch.




1 comment:

Victor said...

1st poem is either Jesus' monologue on the cross, or a monologue of him interceding for us in heaven.


2nd poem is the brave story of martyrs.