Monday, November 12, 2007

Say

This
This is
This is it
This is the truth
I
I am
I am to
I am telling you now


The story
of love it once is
A sacrifice
of a man for his passion
The muse
of a thousand reasons
A confession
over a million actions
All coming together now, tearing away


and I, got so confused
So many questions, different facets of truths,
Gnawing humans.
How am I supposed to tell?


He held my hand across the line
we sat on darkened grasses
wishing for hope to streak across the bleak sky

Can love be ever so kindly
don't hurt him like tarnished glasses
seeping through his heart from my eyes

Can love be ever so gently
refrain the separation through strings
of sadness, twisting freedom,
bloody uncertainty whirling, tort?




"Say",
he said.


Silent thunder
Beautiful stars hidden
And then,
the sky cried.


1 comment:

Victor said...

beautiful but sad poem..

argh, i forgot why i wrote this. but after reading it, i think it was Peter's monologue when Jesus was caught and being tortured.

And when Peter is asked whether is he a disciple of Jesus...

He denied. Hence the last paragraph.


"say", he said. - It is Jesus' secret wish that peter won't deny him.