Monday, November 12, 2007

My testimony

wat u always say i understand only in e head n i got so boged down by every niche & pinch in life that i realise i dun know u at all it gets worse when i isolate myself fr u n every depression starts happenin n i tot i could take it until it gets worse n leaving seems to b e best thing to do

my heart crushed beyond recognition and see darkness as light hope left to be a sweet fiction written in all endings to give myself false comfort and not to scare other else it all goes on just as what worse can be and thoughts starts juggling bottles that spilled unforgiveness coupled with suicide and in the heart of rebellion every boiled liquid mixes up confusion plans formed in the air off the shelf a dummies guide to fly away from life

Try to be, near or far,
Everydayazombie
Smile my doom to church, perfect, so it seems.

at home always alone nursing hurt like grudge and thought it's nothingness brings me to the conclusion that maybe full stop is the possible solution that in all things won't find true remedies things like seeking favor in people do thing to get myself out of myself indulgence in daily routines to prove wrong the existence of problems even time spent with best friends offers only longer temporary solace

until we met



No stranger to see
Why a God will rush down to embrace me
Showed a plan, hope in Him
Act with love, free indeed

That in all gloriously protective facade,
You know the wounded child in me.
No matter how far I drifted,
I'm always in your eyes.
You love me,
Beyond masks, abilities
Beyond words, rubies

In true dependence you grant true strength
in openness you give mercy

No longer stranger
You are to me

No longer stranger
Author of the biography I live

1 comment:

Victor said...

a 100% sincere poem..