Monday, November 12, 2007

The sometimes unnoticeable

I found myself walking again


On the old road
where what's left, are
lush greens, stale houses,
introspection, and skies.

and listening to my own steps
as it carries me further
While against the setting light
my tenacious shadow seems to disappear
getting an urge, to linger longer..
(chirps)

It doesn't take long to realise
Criss-crossing rainbows
across clouds growing darker
both brushing aside and being ignored,
contrasting beauty.

And below,
is like preparation for the grand evening awards
Rolls of carpets, let go
and slide like never before
with spills of shades of color
on cotton canvases
Welcoming the turnaround sun
by glowing and fading blushes
And also, welcoming the turnaround son
with wonderful hues of the Savior's blood

..





My steps go on, still listening
trying to hide my smile from the caressing wind
Maybe everything really turns out good
for those who love,
after all.
Hope has in me, a future memory.





I found myself walking again


1 comment:

Victor said...

an old man walking back to his village from the hospital. (chirps) is the sound of birds, haha.

while on the way home, he witnessed a phenomenal picture of sunset.


hints of bible's prodigal son, and Jesus' salvation that gives hope.