Monday, November 12, 2007

Make it

Will I?
will i?

From eyes that cast upon shadows
of a twenty-two year doubt
in the midst of mist
that ever surrounds and consumes
even the apt skull

I sat in many spaces
witnessed all four seasons
lived quiet and loud

Yet to forecast which side of the boat
should I cast on
'Cause I missed the mark again

But You made me stand up
to look pass the seams that
tangle my world in water
to feel your warm hand in winter

You hold my heart till sunset
And in a starry sky
in silent colors of your creation
and awesome wonders in hue




You whisper
with unspeakable love in your eyes

a promise that stays true
a future that never lies

4 comments:

Victor said...

Doubtful girl that God assured. Linked with stories of Jesus telling the would-be disciples to cast on the other side of the boat, and when Peter walked on water but fell eventually.

Victor said...

Last paragraph is my picture of the girl enjoying the view with Jesus

Victor said...

sorry, it's the last 3 paragraph.

Victor said...

wow, now i'm really 22 yrs old at 2007. wrote this when i was 20.