Monday, November 12, 2007

Once and under

Once a exanimate being,
once a sweet sixteen,
under a dark moon,
under a sullen mood.

My insatiable quest
Questions and answers
Truth and love

Once a true person,
once tasted a glimpse,
under my own world,
under my imagination.

My simple collection
Jagged pieces
Broken strings
Impalpable essence
Intangible heart

Once a human,
once in real environment,
under my fagged skin,
under my head.

My many reasons
Safety and stubbornness
Wall and latches
Steel and windlessness

Once a momentary silence,
Once a surrender and assurance,
under my miry perception,
under the death of old.

My restored sight



Once a lifted hand,
Once awaited high,
under a slight grin,
over to a new life.


1 comment:

Victor said...

used to write sad, depressive poems, but the last paragraph is always a positive one.